GROUND BASED MOUNTING SYSYTEMS
Excess land is the key component to whether or not to install a ground-mounted solution. In some cases, ground-mounted solar systems can turn otherwise unusable land into an energy-producing asset.
Pentax Ferro provides Solar Mounting Structure in following materials
- Hot rolled sheets with Hot Dip Galvanizing coat ranging from 80 microns to special coating of 120 microns
- GP Sheets with coating upto 550 GSM
- Cold Rolled Sheets
- Galvalume 150 AZ
Foundations can be reinforced concrete, ground screws, or rammed.
Designed as per the MNRE and IS norms, our products are of superlative quality. Designed to withstand designated wind load, our products are resilient and have a minimum service life of 25 years.
We provide static analysis on STAAD PRO and material optimization for each project. All stability tests are carried out according to relevant standards
We can provide following type of Ground based mounting structures.
- Fixed Type Module Mounting Structures
- Seasonal Tilt Type Mounting structure
- Single Pole Type Structure
- Dual Ple Type Structure