TYPES MANUFACTURED BY US
At Pentax, we offer end-to-end solutions for Solar Module Mounting structures for Solar installations, from design and fabrication to galvanization and installation.
Types of Solar Mounting Structures Designed & Manufactured by us
1) GROUND MOUNTING SYSTEMS FOR PV SOLAR PROJECTS
Open and obstacle free land is the key component to whether or not to install a ground-mounted solution. In some cases, ground-mounted solar systems can turn otherwise unusable land into an energy-producing asset.
Pentax Ferro provides Solar Mounting Structure in following materials
- Hot rolled sheets with Hot Dip Galvanizing coating ranging from 80 microns to enhanced coatings of upto 120 microns.
- GP Sheets with coating upto 550 GSM
- Cold Rolled Sheets
- Galvalume 150 AZ
Foundations can be reinforced concrete, ground screws, or rammed.
Designed as per the MNRE and IS norms, our products are of superlative quality. Designed to withstand designated wind loads, our products are resilient and have a minimum service life of 25 years.
We provide static analysis on STAAD PRO and material optimization for each project. All stability tests are carried out according to relevant standards
We can provide following type of Ground based mounting structures.
- Fixed Type Module Mounting Structures
- Seasonal Tilt (manual Type) Mounting structures
- Single Pole Type Structures
- Dual Pole Type Structures
2) ROOFTOP MOUNTING SYSTEMS FOR PV SOLAR PROJECTS
In these times of ever increasing real estate prices, ground space comes at a premium. Our Roof mounted structures therefore are the perfect solution for urban environments. Our Products are particularly designed to be economical & lightweight to protect the underlying roof surface while providing clean and green energy.
Our standardized designs allows for maximum utilization of roof space. These designed structures can be made available in short period of time because of standardization. Our design ensures minimum drilling to avoid roof leakage.
-Flat Rooftop solar mounting structures
- Standardized Design for Quick Delivery
- Easy Installation
- Designed to withstand wind speeds of up to 200 Kmph
- Fast Delivery with No Maintenance cost up to 25 yrs.
- Anti Theft Nut & Bolt system
- Self locking clip system for quick commissioning of solar panels.
3) BALLASTED TYPE MOUNTING STRUCTURES FOR PV SOLAR PROJECTS
- Light weight and economical
- Quick & Easy Installation
- High Strength to weight Ratio
- Protects the water proofing of roof slabs as there is no anchor penetration on the roof.
Advantages of our Design:
- Structural Design as per site-specific requirement of customers.
- Standard & superior quality sections used for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Hight Quality & Guaranteed product due to In house roll forming & Galvanizing facilities.
- STAAD PRO validated structures ensuring guaranteed performance upto its designed life.
- Quick Delivery for project related supplies.
- Installation Services also provided.